Shot Blasting System
Shot blasting is a process in which steel shots are forced through a jet nozzle using compressed air pressure or through wheel type machine. This creates a fast and effective way of cleaning or preparing surfaces for recoating.
Shot blasting can be used to clean hardwood, metal, brickwork, concrete or stone.
We undertake the following projects
- Airless abrasive shot blasting machine
- Blasting systems for various applications
- Blast room with semi auto & auto recovery systems
- Cyclone dust collectors
- Automatic media recovery systems
- Fabric type dust collector
The resulting surface is free from rust, paint etc. Our machinery is capable of giving surface finish equivalent to Swedish standard SA2.5.
- Remove rust, paint, grease, and scales from metal components.
- Improve aesthetics of the component by imparting matt finish.
- Improve quality of electroplating, painting, powder coating, or rubber lining.
- Provide skid proof property in case of marble and granite. And many more advantages.
Applications of Shot Blasting
- CI & Steel castings.
- Non ferrous castings.
- MS & SS fabricated components.
- Heat treated components.
- Reconditioned valves etc. and marble & granite
- Aviation Industries
- Off Shore
- Pipe Industries
- Marine & Ship Building