Dry Type Paint Booth
Highest efficiency in a spray booth is always attained when the capacity, size and other specifications are most suited to the kind of work to be performed.
The following factors are important while selecting the most appropriate booth for a specific coating component.
- Size of the article to be coated.
- Rate of production (i.e. Paint Consumption).
- Product handling method.
- Oversprayed paint is sucked in by the blower through synthetic glass fibre filter or metallic filter arrester.
- Dry arresting of paint without water and chemicals.
- Even suction over the full height of the booth.
- Simple maintenance.
- Ideal use for all type of paint applications.
Side Draft Dry Spray Booths
|Models||Dimension in (mm)||Exhaust Blower||Pump||Tube Lights|
|DynaSpary- WW15||1594/1500||2394/1500||3600/2100||1 x 6800||1 x 3.12 KW||1.5 KW||2 x 36||1|
|DynaSpary- WW21||2194/2100||2394/1500||3600/2100||1 x 7900||1 x 3.70 KW||2.25 KW||2 x 36||1|
|DynaSpary- WW30||3094/3000||2694/1800||3600/2100||2 x 6800||2 x 3.12 KW||3.75 KW||2 x 36||2|
|DynaSpary- WW36||3694/3600||2694/1800||3600/2100||2 x 7900||2 x 3.70 KW||3.75 KW||2 x 36||3|
Note (i) W x D x H : Overall Width x Depth x Height (ii) w x d x h : Working Width x Depth x Height
Larger sizes are available against specific requirements.
Optional: Flameproof accessories are available against specific requirements.