Water Wash Paint Booth
Highest efficiency in a spray booth is always attained when the capacity, size and other specifications are most suited to the kind of work to be performed.
The following factors are important while selecting the most appropriate booth for a specific coating component.
- Size of the article to be coated.
- Rate of production (i.e. Paint Consumption).
- Product handling method.
- Water curtain is achieved with pump. Lower installed electrical load (thus low running coast), less negligible maintenance.
- The advanced air washer design ensures high air washing/paint collection efficiency.
- The air-slot design, opening at the bottom of the wash down sheet (water wall) ensures uniform air movement in the booth.
- The over sprayed paint gets sucked in by the bottom suction itself.
- Superior construction: booth is constructed by nut-bolt.
Side Draft Wet Spray Booths
|Models||Dimension in (mm)||Exhaust Blower||Pump||Tube Lights|
|DynaSpary- WW15||2000/1500||2850/1500||3600/2100||1 x 6800||1 x 3.12 KW||1.5 KW||2 x 36||1|
|DynaSpary- WW21||2600/2100||2850/1500||3600/2100||1 x 7900||1 x 3.70 KW||2.25 KW||2 x 36||1|
|DynaSpary- WW30||3500/3000||3250/1800||3600/2100||2 x 6800||2 x 3.12 KW||3.75 KW||2 x 36||2|
|DynaSpary- WW36||4100/3600||3250/1800||3600/2100||2 x 7900||2 x 3.70 KW||3.75 KW||2 x 36||3|
Note (i) W x D x H : Overall Width x Depth x Height (ii) w x d x h : Working Width x Depth x Height
Larger sizes are available against specific requirements.
Optional: Flameproof accessories are available against specific requirements.
Also available in stainless steel construction.